wtorek, 31 grudnia 2013

New In: &Other Stories Shoes

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hey guys! Hope you are just getting ready for the night of your lives. Unfortunately for me, it seems that the day when I was born was marked as "the ones born today are not going to have plans for NYE, ever". Well, ok, to be fair - I did have plans. After all it is the first New Years Eve in the last three years when I don't have to work and one of my friends invited me and my boyfriend over for one of those kimchi dumplings induced, grown-up things where you just eat delicious food and drink some wine for the entire night and its perfect.
Then I woke up on Monday with a cold. No, not a cold, a full-on ILLNESS that made me faint on the tube (not as dramatic as it sounds, considering it wasn't the first time it happened to me, I was with my boyfriend and I was ready and prepared for this situation) and sound like a heavy-smoking 50-year-old version of myself. So it's a night in for me. We are going to cook something tasty, watch TV shows and maybe go out for a little while to watch fireworks, if my poor health lets me.

ANYWAY, why do I always, always keep just rambling on? Here you go, THE shoes. This year, I sadly don't work in retail anymore - I write articles for living, meaning I can't really afford sale-shopping. Hovewer, I decided to buy just one item that I am completely in love with from a store that I don't shop in on daily basis because I can't afford it. And here they are - I know they are not for everyone, but I just LOVE their deep red colour and how versatile they can be - you can wear them in Winter, Autumn, Spring, Summer, sunshine and rain (ok, they are real leather so maybe not when it's raining) and yes, it is really time for me to get some health-sleep so I am leaving you with some pictures and HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Brak komentarzy: